Monday, November 21, 2011

Pinterest fun


So I've discovered Pinterest...Oh how I love thee! Connor and I spent the weekend doing projects. We love crafts, and Pinterest has an unlimited bounty of terrific crafts for kids and mommas. Our first project was a Christmas tree that I put on the mantle. I found some scrapbook paper at Dirt Cheap and cut and taped it. It was super easy!

Next, we made a manger scene. This was totally our idea. I love manger scenes! We cut the shapes of Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus, and the angel and glued them to cardboard. Then, I used some of the left over scraps of paper and made the stable.
These were great projects for 2 people who were sick all weekend. We have the sinus crud and have coughed and sneezed nearly the entire weekend. I sure hope we're better by Thanksgiving!
I found the perfect wreath for the front of my car. I have put a wreath on the front of my car for the last 4 years. Now, Connor claims he will not ride with me if I do it this year. I hope he enjoys walking. Ha! I took the wreath back, but not before I got a cute picture of Connor wearing it on his head.
Y'all have a great week! Be thankful!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really love your manger scene I found it on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete